Ten New-To-Me Authors I Read in 2017

Tuesday 2 January 2018




I absolutely love discovering new authors. Whether it's a debut whose book I loved and I can't wait to see what they read next, to authors who have been around a while, and whose backlist I can binge-read. I read a mixture of the two in 2017 and these were my 10 favourites:

  1. Marissa Meyer  (with Heartless)
  2. Juno Dawson (with Margot & Me)
  3. Angie Thomas (with The Hate U Give)
  4. Laini Taylor (with The Daughter of Smoke and Bone trilogy)
  5. Karen M. McManus (with One of Us is Lying)
  6. Sandhya Menon (with When Dimple Met Rishi)
  7. Estelle Maskame (with Dare to Fall)
  8. Leigh Bardugo (with Wonder Woman, The Grishaverse Trilogy and The Six of Crows duology) (clearly a new favourite!)
  9. Gail Honeyman (with Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine)
  10. Sara Holland (with Everless)

I can't wait to read more from all of these authors in 2018 and beyond! Did you read any of these authors for the first time in 2017 too or disover other favourites? I would love to know!



Follow me:
g

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS